FULL TIME PODIATRIST - MIDLAND
We are based in Midland, an Eastern Suburb of the Perth metropolitan area being only 30mins away from the CBD and 11mins to the heart of the Swan Valley being Western Australia’s oldest wine region.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic business that has a commitment to bring out the best in each team member and also our clients?
Are you passionate about OUR INDUSTRY and feel you would like to make a difference?
Do you have strong experience in all aspects of podiatry? If you are a graduate, do you have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity?
Are you driven, passionate and motivated?
Do you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives?
Then this job could be just what you are looking for.
We are a fast growing business and we are looking for “Top Performing Podiatrists” to join our expanding team.
At Midland Podiatry, we are all about you forging a successful career as a Podiatrist and developing a reputation with clients for achieving results. We want to help you be your best, mentoring you closely in ensuring you grow, learn and become extremely skilled with in your profession.
We do this by living our values, our ongoing investment in training and mentoring with our facilities.
Our values define who we are, what we do and how we do it.
They are as follows:
1) Team 1st- We play as a team, have fun and have each other’s back.
2) We are real- What you see is what you get, be transparent, and do what is right and fair.
3) We play above the line- We don’t blame, shame or justify; we take responsibility.
4) We are reliable- Our efforts are consistent as individuals and subsequently as a team
As a result we hire on ATTITUDE and DESIRE, we can teach you the skills. We are looking for someone that resonates with the above values and wants to realise their potential as a Podiatrist, but more importantly as a human being. At Midland Podiatry, we focus on CULTURE as much as we focus on patient outcomes. It is that important.
- You are confident, you are passionate about podiatry, and you are driven, motivated about personal and professional development
- You take responsibility and you are accountable
- You are always looking for ways to better yourself for others
- You are always looking to deliver beyond a patient’s expectations
- You have developed solid foundations in your clinical skills in addressing General Footcare, Diabetic Footcare and Ingrown toenail conditions
- You have a special interest in Biomechanical or Musculoskeletal Conditions utilising Foot Mobilisation Techniques (FMT), Western Medical Acupuncture and Orthotic Therapy treatment modalities
Here is a list of what makes this job so exciting:
- You get to deal and communicate daily with patients and make a difference in their lives
- You get weekly mentoring
- You get regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from your peers
- You get an opportunity to get paid well with opportunities to be part of new roles as our business grows with strength.
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business, as every team members ideas are valued
- You are exposed to an array of work settings
- You don’t have to work on your birthday
Our business is a family run business. Purchased 18 years ago as a struggling part-time clinic which now has grown into a full time operation clinic open 5.5 Days a week Mon-Sat. The clinic has been operating at capacity for the past 12 months and the time for expansion has arrived. We have an extremely strong reputation, due to our commitment to our clients.
It’s an extremely exciting time and so much opportunity for a great podiatrists to join our team and be part of this exciting growth.
Ideally you are based in or near Perth, however, this could even be a role for the right committed person wanting to move interstate to beautiful, sunny Perth.
If you are an enthusiastic Podiatrist with a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to work in a variety of settings, please forward an application with curriculum vitae and both personal & professional referee contacts.
How to apply:
Step 1: Record your answers to the following 4 questions on your phone using video:
Q1: Where do you live and work/study now?
Q2: Why do you want to apply for this opportunity?
Q3: What do you bring to this opportunity?
Q4: Why do you do what you do?
Step 2: Email the recording to our practice manager, Anita via email@example.com
Step 3: We will invite you to the next step of the interview process, if you are successful.
I hope to meet you soon.