This 1.5 day workshop will cover theory of the Anatomy Train Lines, Fascia, Body Reading and techniques for the legs and feet. The workshop will be a good mix of theory and practical.
In this workshop you will:
- get the latest information on fascia, muscle and movement
- be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- accurately "BodyRead" posture and movement, assess your clients in a new way
- gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- develop treatment strategies specific to your clients structural and functional patterns
- techniques will be focused on the legs and feet specifically for podiatrists
Julie Hammond is the director and lead teacher of Anatomy Trains Australia and NZ.
Julie loves working with the feet, pelvis and jaw and is fascinated with the connection each of these parts of the body.
Julie has a passion for anatomy and gait and in this course will look at functional movement and gait.
She is currently looking at the connection between pelvic floor health and arch support, or lack of, and how she can help women improve the function of the pelvic floor from the ground up.
This course was planned due to a huge interest from the last workshop presented by Julie and Podiatry WA in June this year.
Book in now, limited places.